Home Bollywood Gola GreenCity Gola Cinema Gola!!! Political News Hollywood Gola
Custom Search
Custom Search
Google

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Reel Talk: Sivaji Raja's 'Attempt To Murder'

Sivaji Raja said that he attempted to murder. Well, it is not any scene from any film or any fiction. It's true that Sivaji Raja confessed by sharing his past.

Sivaji Raja said, "I hail from Bhimavarama. Since childhood I was adamant and rude. I had bad friends' circle. I used to consume beers. Once I came to know that my father was scolded by some one. I traced out that person and jumped on him with a vegetable knife. I pierced the knife into him. He turned wet with blood. I have gone to underground. Later my father compromised with that person. But that person has rowdy back ground in neighboring village. My father was afraid that he would kill me at any time and hence shifted me to Hyderabad. I joined in Madhu Institute after some time and eventually turned an actor".

That way Sivaji Raja confessed about his attempt to murder issue publicly by sharing his past to a News Daily.

No comments:

 

Google Custom Search