Home Bollywood Gola GreenCity Gola Cinema Gola!!! Political News Hollywood Gola
Custom Search
Custom Search
Google

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Krishnarjuna MP3 Songs


Krishnarjuna
The image “http://image1.indiaglitz.com/telugu/news/Krishnar201207_1c.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.



Cast: Nagarjuna, Vishnu
Music : Keeravani
Director : P Vasu



1 Aaa Eeee
Download
2 Aja Mehabooba
Download
3 Buggalerrabadda
Download
4 Edi Manchi Edi Myla
Download
5 Pedda Marri Kemo
Download
6 Thhruvata Baba
Download
7 We 'R' Coming
Download
8 Yama Ranju Meeda
Download


Note
Procedure for Downloading MP3 Songs
open in internet explorer and right click on ( MP3 logo) and click on Save Target As...
and select the path on local computer.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out much.
I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me.


Feel free to surf to my site paid surveys

 

Google Custom Search