Home Bollywood Gola GreenCity Gola Cinema Gola!!! Political News Hollywood Gola
Custom Search
Custom Search
Google

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Nagarjuna: 'I Regret Doing the Film 'Antham''

The image “http://www.greatandhra.com/newsimages/nagarjuna31197902860.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Nagarjuna says that he regrets for doing the film 'Antham'. He said, "I never like portraying dark roles. And Antham is one such film that I shouldn't have done. But some times mistakes bound to happen. I was disappointed by that afterwards".

And said "Annamayya is the film that uplifted my thought process. I didn't known who Annamayya was until then. A few songs used to reach my ears when I went to places like Tirupathi and that's it. I known nothing about him till JK Bharavi narrated a fabulous story. All the songs of Annamayya were used accordingly by Bharavi and Raghavendra Rao while making 'Annamayya'. The songs are grooved in such a way that they were placed according to the stages of Annamayya's age".

He also added, "I acted in Sree Ramadasu with the confidence I picked up from Annamayya. I understood the spirit of bhakti by then".

No comments:

 

Google Custom Search