Home Bollywood Gola GreenCity Gola Cinema Gola!!! Political News Hollywood Gola
Custom Search
Custom Search
Google

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Heroine Declared Chiranjeevi Is 'Legend'

The image “http://www.greatandhra.com/newsimages/srdaarya1197962374.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

There was a big chaos in Tollywood's Platinum Jubilee function regarding the words 'celebrity' and 'legend'. It needn't be elucidated more on that. Freshly the new heroine Shradhdha Arya declared Chiranjeevi as legend and expressed her wish to act with him!

She is very direct in her expressions and her goals. She says, "I want to be in the good books of everyone. I want to get the image of a 'glamorous actress but not only a performer' and a 'good performer but not only a glamorous girl'. I like to pair up with Allu Arjun and Prabhas. I love being an actress for ever. And Chiranjeevi is a legend whom I like more. If I were fortunate enough I would appear at least in a single frame with him".

That's the mega dream of this new wave of glamour. Can she get fulfilled?!

No comments:

 

Google Custom Search