Home Bollywood Gola GreenCity Gola Cinema Gola!!! Political News Hollywood Gola
Custom Search
Custom Search
Google

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Reel Talk: Krishnam Raju's Love For Jamuna

Krishnam Raju says that he loves Jamuna a lot and said that she was his all time favorite. He said, "I never missed the films those were in the combination of ANR and Jamuna. Even now I watch those old classics sitting at home. That proves to be an ideal time-pass for me".

And saying about his family he said, "I spend good time with my daughters. They are still children and that makes me young at heart. If we can't spend valuable time with our children, we should understand that we are missing a great pleasure of life. One can get great solace in the company of children".

Krishnam Raju got married very late and his daughters are now studying in elementary school.

No comments:

 

Google Custom Search