Home Bollywood Gola GreenCity Gola Cinema Gola!!! Political News Hollywood Gola
Custom Search
Custom Search
Google

Friday, October 12, 2007

Sekhar Kammula: 'They Are Saying I'm Going Thinner'

The image “http://www.greatandhra.com/newsimages/shekarkammula1192118249.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Sekhar Kammula obviously is in the hang over of success now. 'Happy Days' is ruling the roost everywhere. Sekhar says that he has gone very close to people with this film.

In an interview given on a TV channel he says, "People are making calls to me and asking, 'Babu! Ila chikkipoyavemiti?'. That is how the people are considering me as a member in their family. I don't have bigger goals. I have some small set of goals and will be fulfilled if I reach them".

Yes, Sekhar is highly reserved and he didn't tell what those small goals are.

Answering to any question he said, "New artistes would show bigger drive that established ones. I used to show more drive while doing Dollar Dreams and Anand. I have seen the same spirit in these 8 boys and girls worked for 'Happy Days'".

It's still a high task to get the ticket of Happy Days an hour before the show. One has to go for advance booking one day before.

No comments:

 

Google Custom Search