Home Bollywood Gola GreenCity Gola Cinema Gola!!! Political News Hollywood Gola
Custom Search
Custom Search
Google

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Puri Jaganadh: 'I Fulfilled Chiranjeevi's Desire'

The image “http://www.greatandhra.com/newsimages/purijagannath1191385190.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
Charan is good but the story is bad. Charan's voice is good but the screenplay is not good. Charan's dance is good but Puri's narration is bad…'

These are the comments those have been making rounds after the release of Chirutha. When the same thing was asked to Puri, he said, "I did what Chiranjeevi garu asked me to do. He asked me to project his son well. That was fulfilled. Chiranjeevi garu hugged me after watching the first positive of the film. That's enough for me. When the purpose of showing Ram Charan in right degree is served, I don't feel anything if people say that my story is not up to the mark".

So Puri is happy even though the negative feedback on his story is heard. He also said that he never takes life serious and hence his stories also will be week and there will be no heaviness in that.

No comments:

 

Google Custom Search