Home Bollywood Gola GreenCity Gola Cinema Gola!!! Political News Hollywood Gola
Custom Search
Custom Search
Google

Monday, September 10, 2007

Star Talk: 'NTR Gave This Status To Me'

The image “http://www.greatandhra.com/newsimages/satya-yama1189395866.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Kaikala Satyanaranaya recalled his relationship with NTR and said that he is in this position only because of him. He said that he has given many villain roles in his films and only by playing opposite to NTR, he was grown in his life.

He said, "NTR has given me Duryodhana's role in Krishnavataram as SV Ranga Rao was busy. He has also given me a role in Ummadi Kutumbam and I portrayed a sympathetic role in that. He used to treat me more than a younger brother. People weren't allowed near NTR when he was residing in guest house during out door shooting. But there were no such restrictions for me. He called me while establishing party and said to me to be with him for entire life. In 1996 I became MP from Machilipatnam. But I shunned politics after my term knowing that the field is not for fair people".

Saying about his acting career he said, "I played Yama's role in Yamagola Mallee Modalayyindi'. I'm very selective in acting now due to my health reasons".

No comments:

 

Google Custom Search