Home Bollywood Gola GreenCity Gola Cinema Gola!!! Political News Hollywood Gola
Custom Search
Custom Search
Google

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Screen Talk: Hansika Testing Patience Of All

The image “http://www.greatandhra.com/newsimages/haniskha1189671250.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

This is the impression that is making rounds in the industry. 'Desamuduru' fame Hansika is taking long duration to practice the dialogues given to her be it in Hindi or any south Indian language. Hansika is not finding her comfortable with South Indian films only due to language barrier. She is not a quick learner and not the one who can adapt to new surroundings and language quickly. Many say that she has an introvert nature.

Off late, we were told that she took longer time to practice dialogues during the shooting of 'Aap Ka Suror' as well. Directors would certainly get restless with her, say some. On the other hand her remuneration is also on the sky high. And she claims bigger sum for south Indian films as she has to work hard. But directors and producers tend to pay good sum for the girls who can finish off the work quickly and accurately.

Is Hansika listening?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm the sort of hombre who enjoys to try unprecedented stuff. Presently I am making my personalized solar panels. I'm doing it all by myself without the aid of my staff. I am utilizing the internet as the only path to acheive this. I ran across a really amazing site which explains how to create pv panels and so on. The web site explains all the steps involved in solar panel construction.

I'm not really sure bout how precise the data given there is. If some experts over here who have xp with these things can have a see and give your feedback in the thread it will be grand and I'd really appreciate it, because I really love [URL=http://solar-panel-construction.com]solar panel construction[/URL].

Tnx for reading this. You guys are great.

 

Google Custom Search