Home Bollywood Gola GreenCity Gola Cinema Gola!!! Political News Hollywood Gola
Custom Search
Custom Search
Google

Monday, September 24, 2007

ANR: 'I Want To See That Cycle Before I Die'

The image “http://www.greatandhra.com/newsimages/anr1190616040.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

ANR says that he believes in the cycle of time and hence wishes to see golden ear of Telugu film industry again.

He says, "I Want to see new films those comprise with good language, good expression, good message, good poetic values and good films on whole those become super hits. I want to see that rotation of cycle before I die. I watched Bommarillu, Godavari and Sree Ramadasu. There is no vulgarity or unwanted aspects in those films. They have become hits. So I believe that if films are made with proper plan, things would work well. It is not true that only the films with vulgarity would become successful at box office".

Let us see how far ANR's dream will be fulfilled.

No comments:

 

Google Custom Search